Huzaimah Hamzah was the name given by my parents, Hj. Hamzah Hj. Bajuri and Hjh. Rukaiyah Hj. A. Rahman. I was born at Hospital Daerah Pontian on 20th of February 1977. That was the happiest day for my family especially on my father's side because I'm the first granchildren for them. As the first grandchildren, I got everything! What a lucky girl am I! Thank God.
I'm the first from five. I have two youngest sisters and two youngest brothers. My sisters are Hamimah Hamzah (30) and Nur Hafizah Hamzah (24). My brothers are Muhammad Hazwan Hamzah (26) and Muhammad Hasbullah Hamzah (22). Hamimah now working with Perodua Service Kulai Branch as Admint Assistant, Hazwan is an engineer in APEX GROUP and Hafizah with Hasbullah will finish their study in April next year.
When I was six my parents sent me to the nearest kindegarten. At that time the kindergarten was known as 'Tadika Cikgu Miat'. The name was taken from the owner's name. I enjoyed studying there.
After finished my kindergarten, I started my primary at Sekolah Tunku Mahmood Iskandar (1) in standard 1 Mawar. My class teacher is Cikgu Norliah. I was sent to Religion School when I'm 9 year old. My UPSR also taken in the same school. I got 4 A's and 1 B.
On 1990, my parents sent me to a boarding Religion School, Kolej Tunku Ampuan Mariam. Cikgu Bahanom and Cikgu Noredah were my favourite teachers. I'm always asking my mom why she sending me there because I'm not ready yet to manage myself on my own. She told me that for my own good! At the beginning, what a boring school. Everything I must do by myself. I feel more comfirtable after 3 months staying there. 1992, my batch was the last SRP candidates. SRP was changed to PMR on 1993.
After that I was sent to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Segamat. I was studied there untill finished my STPM in 1996. In the school I'm the head for Kelab Bola Tampar Puteri and Biro Sukan Asrama Puteri. With my position, all the games in the hostel was conducted by me and my committee. Every Sunday morning all the students must join the Senamrobik. All the students enjoyed the activities and after 13 years they still miss that time!
After finished my school, I did not furthur my study because my STPM result not good enough to go to any university. I need a lot of money if I want to go to the private university. So thats why I doing my first degree after 10 years working. Now I'm a Customs Officer at Senai International Airport and at the same time student at PLK UUM Johor Bahru.
Best friends? I have a lot of best friends. Some of them are Fariza Firdaus Mohd Salleh, Zuzana Abdul Kadir, Goh Ju Lian and Haniza Affandi. Fariza Firdaus is a Landscape Architect in her own firm. Zuzana and Ju Lian are Customs Officer same as me. Haniza is a housewife and now staying in Dubai with her family.
That's all for now... Want more? I'll be back in the next post... bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment